Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I can understand that is a Russian server but at least at HERO chat should be allowed only English i have a very hard time to understand, plus many things are in Russian in gm shop like some explanations on cloacks etc. Plz there are people from other nations too so the better think is to be all in English so all people can undestand whats happening...!!!

Thanks

I can understand that is a Russian server but at least at HERO chat should be allowed only English i have a very hard time to understand, plus many things are in Russian in gm shop like some explanations on cloacks etc. Plz there are people from other nations too so the better think is to be all in English so all people can undestand whats happening...!!!

Thanks

We can`t force our players to write in english language, escpecially when they don`t know it well/at all.

About cloaks-I sent english description to techsupporters, they`ll add it in couple of days.

Has any of all of you crying kids ever though the fact that you should try learn some russian instead of blaming others. Also if you consider this such a big problem go donate some money to russian goverment so that they start teach english lessons to their schools.

its so funny how much u spammed before opening the server in maxcheaters and all those sites that ur server is international and is not even 1% international we joined as a clan here and u help only russian people to understand each other every time i do trade chat the pms are davai davai davai atleast we need hero chat in english language or in 1 week u will play with ur russian community only im pissed of of all this because in the past u was so cute and helpfull and now u said i cant force people speak english? ATLEAST only in hero chat we need english language... imagine u if the most heroes was chinese people and see all the time chinesse latters in hero chat? then whaT? u will not force them talk english? please take care or tell us to leave from here thats all simple

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...