Перейти к публикации
Betty

Me and my pet on Averia.ws

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, dear players!

Do you know where pets is are beloved like on project Averia.ws? Nobody knows? Well, I can answer you.. Nowhere!!! Perhaps in the "society for the protection of animals", but I'm not sure :) And now that we've armed our love to the cats, dogs, birds and other pets, we are ready to announce a new contest. We don`t ask too much.. You just need:

1) a camera or mobile phone.Alas, carrier pegeons can not bring your photos to us. .

2)You need to find a pet. But in case you have a friend who will be eager to wear a costume of a cat with pink ears if you give him a half of the prize, it will do.;)

Third, you'll have to find a pen, paper and refresh some elementary writing skills. Please note, that you need to write "

averia.ws" on your paper. Check the spelling. Are you sure you wrote "Aweria"?. Then i've got some bad news for you: the coalition of angry kittens is on its way.

11.gif

And so...

You ырщгдв take 1-2 photo where we can see You, Your cat and a sheet of paper(or other material) with sign "Averia.ws".

[spoiler=For example]m0nGKB4WyTg.jpg

CQ1U34UmG4U.jpg

Prizes:

1st place:

2500 P, Costume, Accessory, Cloak, Pet of your choice;

2nd place:

1500 P, Costume, Accessory, Cloak of your choice;

3rd place:

1000 P, Costume, Cloak of your choice;

To all participants: Premium account for a week and cloak to Your choice.

17.gif

To take part in the contest you have to:

1. post in this thread 1-2 photo with your pet.

2. Write your nickname/server.

Photo requirements:

1. Photo must be of high quality;
  2. Only you and your pet must be depicted in the photo;
  3. You are allowed to use graphical editors for colours correction.
  4. It is forbidden to use extraneous graphics on photo;
  5. You are not allowed to make inscriptionusing graphical editors.

Rules:

1. You must not offend other participants;
  2. All the inscriptions must be written with a pen. Otherwise, you are not alowed to participate.
  3. All signs on the photos Averia.ws must be done by hand. Otherwise, work is not allowed to contest.

The winner of the contest will determine the results of voting, which will last from 11 to 15 February.

The contest will run until February 10, 2015

• 2 недели спустя...
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...