Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, guys :inlove:

Everybody is likely to have a pet or have ever dreamed about it. I'd like to offer you to tell me and other players about your pet or about your dream 5.gif

Personally I don't have my own pet, but my granny has a nice kitten, called Milka, and I love her soooo much. I don't even know what breed it is because we just found it in the street.

ejipkXwYIyY.jpg

And my old dream is to have a Cockatiel parrot and it's going to come true 24.gif

Ahig - пупсик :3

Personally I don't have my own pet, but my granny has a nice kitten, called Milka, and I love her soooo much. I don't even know what breed it is because we just found it in the street.

SO CUTE :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Later I'll tell you about my pet:p

My dog. She is called Rebeca. She is always happy and always hungry. Probably would kill You for a bit of sausage.

15cyq95.jpg

wtes04.jpg

aac1te.jpg

Ohhh it's so hot today... Rebeca "swiming" :

2urknis.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzz ... :

sdzcl4.jpg

Nice dog there anyway. I'm surprised he didn't eat that rabbit yet. Rebeca would , because she is always hungry... Nah , she wouldn't don't worry. Rabbit too cute to eat him :D

My dog. She is called Rebeca. She is always happy and always hungry. Probably would kill You for a bit of sausage.

15cyq95.jpg

wtes04.jpg

aac1te.jpg

Ohhh it's so hot today... Rebeca "swiming" :

2urknis.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzz ... :

sdzcl4.jpg

Nice dog there anyway. I'm surprised he didn't eat that rabbit yet. Rebeca would , because she is always hungry... Nah , she wouldn't don't worry. Rabbit too cute to eat him :D

:inlove: cool dog

+1 post about russian pets from russian girl:p

I can't live without pets. I feel lonely without someone I can care about. Once (long time ago) I understood it and I decided to have tortoises because my parents didn't let me have either a cat or a dog.

I think tortoises are cute but sometimes they're really boring. Also I can't hug them or play with them:cautious: Nevertheless, I love my tortoises :3

CSFR3DRryTk.jpg

I dreamt of having a cat or a dog. Although I already had stopped dreaming and had lost my hope, last summer my forgotten dream came true. I was given a well-mannered cat:inlove: I love him very much:rolleyes:

QUcAPoZs7Os.jpg

4wTLiD84bBQ.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...