Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi all.I am a european player and i am excited with the server. But i would like to post a new idea i had. First the problem of russian language among players in server is a problem. I cant understand online shopts description in russian and i cant understand the party channel. I understand its russian server and i know that russian gamers are very competitive. But i would like some english offline and english at least on party channel. Second idea is to put the server vote on hopzone and topzone so more ppl can come and join us .Ty i wait admin respond

Hello!

english at least on party channel

Party chanel is being filled by players. Unfortunately, we can't make them write in English.

I cant understand online shopts description

What shops are you speaking about?

put the server vote on hopzone and topzone

Unfortunately, administration of international tops blocks our server.

Ahig - пупсик :3

Hello!

Party chanel is being filled by players. Unfortunately, we can't make them write in English.

What shops are you speaking about?

Unfortunately, administration of international tops blocks our server.

i speak about the shops in trade zone generally . Well it could be awesome if they could put our server in topzone or hopzone. So amount of players can be increased. Also do you know if its possible to merge x7 and x10? xD

i speak about the shops in trade zone generally

Unfortunately, these inscriptions are set by players., we can't help you :(

Also do you know if its possible to merge x7 and x10?

Follow the news!

Ahig - пупсик :3

• 3 недели спустя...
Hi all.I am a european player and i am excited with the server. But i would like to post a new idea i had. First the problem of russian language among players in server is a problem. I cant understand online shopts description in russian and i cant understand the party channel. I understand its russian server and i know that russian gamers are very competitive. But i would like some english offline and english at least on party channel. Second idea is to put the server vote on hopzone and topzone so more ppl can come and join us .Ty i wait admin respond

I think there is no way to change party channel to english, but for shops it's easy, you just go to Auction manager, choose your item and it will show the price of item and who sells it :thumbsup:

• 4 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...