Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello , since yesterday I've had this problem from time to time but only lagea for 1min my character and see how it happens all around , happen very often ! many times I enter and stay olys lag and look like as time passes and the opponent come and kill me and I could not move ! leave the olys and I removed all the lag! I often also happens anywhere but is more recurrent in olys ! TeamSpeak and I asked if they passed and several have said q if others do not ! I wonder if anyone can learn the cause ! if the server about me! or may be because things are setting and this causes me this problem!

1. i try and is the same..

2. i dont try this! the next time this happen i try with that

3. i dont think is my provider, i have 12 ppl ON TS and this happen maybe 3 or 4 ppl in the same moment than me!

PD: maybe WTFast make problem with that? i use different proxys (Florida,Texas,Boston) all the time in USA (

because it has the lowest ping)

1. i try and is the same..

2. i dont try this! the next time this happen i try with that

3. i dont think is my provider, i have 12 ppl ON TS and this happen maybe 3 or 4 ppl in the same moment than me!

PD: maybe WTFast make problem with that? i use different proxys (Florida,Texas,Boston) all the time in USA (

because it has the lowest ping)

To check ping ingame there is command .ping , try find suitable proxy connection ( without WTFast ), can you leave comment: what is your ping in all x50 servers

i check my ping and in all x50 server have 270-300 MS w/o WTFast! today happen again the same problem i am using wtfast and 2 more have friends have the same problem (w/o WTfast) so i think is not problem of Wtfast!

its hard to explain my problem is not lag! my char stuck i can't move or write and around me all is normal! is rly weird 2 more friends have the same problem! its more recurrent when i enter the olympiads!

PD: when finish the battle the char move with normality

Sorry for my english

i check my ping and in all x50 server have 270-300 MS w/o WTFast! today happen again the same problem i am using wtfast and 2 more have friends have the same problem (w/o WTfast) so i think is not problem of Wtfast!

its hard to explain my problem is not lag! my char stuck i can't move or write and around me all is normal! is rly weird 2 more friends have the same problem! its more recurrent when i enter the olympiads!

PD: when finish the battle the char move with normality

Sorry for my english

ping 90-110. ?___?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...