Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

when I choose any server , I need to try 4 or 5 times, but today involved more than 10 times and I still can logear , it stays in the choice of server and never reaches the choice of character!

I hope your help

when I choose any server , I need to try 4 or 5 times, but today involved more than 10 times and I still can logear , it stays in the choice of server and never reaches the choice of character!

I hope your help

Hello! It's caused by massive online, we're trying to solve the problem with log in.

Ahig - пупсик :3

Everyone is having this issue... Atleast nonrussian people... Its becoming annoying, plus i got disconnect sometimes after 30 minutes , sometimes after 1-2h ...

New network system is being written, for now we ask you to be patient. its not only for international players but also for russian players. Online on server is just too much, and because of that we need to rewrite the cluster system.

New network system is being written, for now we ask you to be patient. its not only for international players but also for russian players. Online on server is just too much, and because of that we need to rewrite the cluster system.

yeah i totally understand the whole situation and you are doing a good job i guess atleast the feedback is one of the best i've ever seen , but i feel like i have to comment my own lag,d/c,etc... experience so you are up to date with our problems :D

yeah i totally understand the whole situation and you are doing a good job i guess atleast the feedback is one of the best i've ever seen , but i feel like i have to comment my own lag,d/c,etc... experience so you are up to date with our problems :D

Today morning we installed new system, it should be fine now. Leave comment, how it's working for you.

I hope your help

same sh1t even after yours new system instalation

same sh1t even after yours new system instalation

It happens, you need to spam click on server, and sometimes restart client. Right now we fixed ping , but still having minor difficulties on server list.

Today morning we installed new system, it should be fine now. Leave comment, how it's working for you.

ping is fine right now, 100+ isn't bad. Log in is a little bit fucked up , we have to try many times and many delay between screens ( ID,server select,char select ) , like 10 secs between screens.

rR1oexHQ

i'm sick of getting disconnect and then vouala :D

Since today it should be fixed! Our dev team was working yesterday to fix this kind of "Long waiting", Constantly DC's errors from Login.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...